Web & Mobile Developer (Web, iOS, Android) Jakarta
Sinergia Worldwide Education is an organization which emphasizes quality education, provides various services for the Indonesian to have global competence. Sinergia provides education supports for formal/informal students, teacher and people who love education with the academic and ethical foundation necessary to excel in school and in life. Our school’s programs focus sharply on an early acquisition of fundamental skills in the core subjects of English, Math, Science and Social studies, but also have strong character and leadership.
We are looking for a Web & Mobile Developer to join the Sinergia team. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, passionate, analytical, and sees projects through to their completion on time. This role will take an important role in the technical direction, architecture and implementation of which empowers with accessible and actionable online technologies.
- Develop web, iOS, and/or Android applications with responsive UX
- Design, build, integrate, and test new Web applications, as well as enhance, maintain and troubleshoot existing applications.
- Create customized web templates within ERP and DNN environments
- Preview ERP version updates and identify potential performance related issues
- Management of CMS which related to: development, deployment and maintenance
- API Integration
- Manage web security and server maintenance (SSL & Badge certificates)
- Store all web functional and technical requirements, system configuration, data integrity and system related to policies and procedures.
- Provide solutions and architecture for Web applications.
- Assess and estimate the development effort required for new applications and application enhancements.
- Create website layout/user interface.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Complete the assigned development tasks on time and with high quality.
- Support improvement on application development process in order to achieve delivery excellence.
- Provide support to online and batch application incidents reported by users and IT operators and resolve them within defined service level.
- Analyze root cause, assess impact, and provide solution and recovery including program fixes and data correction.
- Review the programs and objects to be deployed to ensure that they are adhering to application development standards and release management procedures.
- Continuously learn and improve your technical abilities as well as research into emerging technologies.
- Coach and mentor junior team members to increase their quality and productivity.
- Conduct internal training & knowledge sharing with peers regularly.
- Knowledge in Objective C, Swift, Java, UX, automated testing, and any of emerging technologies (such as Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive technology, and Data Science) will be an added advantage.
- Ability to develop against a variety of web architectures and services (HTTP, JSON, REST, etc.)
- Knowledge of Firebase and other Google Cloud Platform services .
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to multitask, collaborate, work well within a team environment, and willing to meet challenging targets,
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Have a strong passion on creating high quality iPhone & iPad apps
- Experience delivering mobile applications to Apple Store
- Have a strong passion on creating high quality Android phone & Android tablet apps.
- Ability to quickly learn complex business processes and write software to automate them
- Understanding of web-based services and tools required
- Basic understanding of best practices for security while coding.
- Male / Female
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Technic Computer, System Information, or equivalent experience.
- Preferably from the famous State Universities in Indonesia or famous Universities in foreign Countries
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Patient, responsible
- 5+ years working experience in mobile and web software design and development, esp. in Front-End UI development, and Hybrid mobile apps, security, authentication, and authorization in distributed systems and the web
||Sinergia Worldwide Education
||Sinergia Worldwide Education is an organization which emphasizes quality education, provides various services for the people of Indonesia has global competence. Sinergia provides education supports for formal/informal students, teacher and people who love education with the academic and ethical foundation necessary to excel in school and in life. Our school’s programs focus sharply on an early acquisition of fundamental skills in the core subjects of English, Math, Science and Social studies, beside have strong character and leadership.
||IT – Webmaster & SEO