TICL Social Media Intern will be under our social media team of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and ticlagency.com. The intern will assist in development of social media content for TICL and for our clients. The intern will learn how to maintain research and promote social media content. The intern will learn how to manage a content calendar.
Required Skill / Experience :
- Final year student from Communication Science or any related major.
- Have strong passion for and basic knowledge base in technology, mobile, creative, pop culture, and how it’s shared across social media.
- Familiarity with the management of a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest page.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The need to be curious and know how to think outside the box, need to also be a self-starter.
- Assisting in development of social media content for TICL and for our clients.
- Maintaining research and promote social media content.
- Managing a content calendar.
|Company Name||TICL Digital Marketing Agency|
|Description||Founded in 2013 as mobile apps and game apps studio, and now we are moving forward as a 360° digital agency. We are growing, tickling, and we are committed to provide the best digital marketing services. Helping your business is what really matter to us.
Our passionate team are dedicated to deliver strategic, creative and digital marketing solutions. We want to be part of your success story.
|Industry||Advertising Marketing Promotion Public Relation|
|Salary Range||RP1000000 RP3000000|
|Send CV firstname.lastname@example.org|