Marketing & Social Media (Intern)
– College students from any major
– Office location: Grand Galaxy City, Bekasi
– Social media geek is a must!
– Familiar with facebook, instagram and other social media channel
– Creative, innovative, Iout of the box thinkers
– Able to use standard photoshop or other design tools (plus value)
– Have campus event experience (plus value)
– Able to engage with community and loves speaking to people on social media
– Interest in marketing aspects of business
– Excellent with language
– LIke blogging and copy writing
– Comfortable office with coworking concept- Work with remote (no need to go to office everyday)
– Office facility: phone, wifi, pantry, praying room, parking area, free flow coffee
– Handling social media account (facebook, instagram)
– Create content for social media and website/blog
– Execute online marketing campaign
– Liaising with influencers for PR collaboration
– Drafting of marketing and media collaterals
– Visual designs for marketing campaigns
We are looking for writers who are passionate about education and the start-up scene, and are willing to do what it takes to bring a local brand global.
Applicants from different backgrounds are welcome to apply
|Description||o-working and event space for Startups, business practition, college students and brand who wanna engage with their audience.
A place to explore your dreams, build your venture and business. We are third space fitting somewhere in between a traditional workspace and home. Whether you are film-makers, tech startup, designers, consultants, creative agencies, writers, or students, our flexible resources and environment can allow you to focus on getting your work done.
|Industry||Marketing – Digital & Online|
|Salary Range||BELOW RP1000000|
|Send CV firstname.lastname@example.org|