We are looking for a Junior Engineer who has competent skills, a team player, and flexible with the office and field condition.
Duties and Responsibilities
– To assist the project manager in ongoing projects.
– Deliver technical presentations/explanations that explain products to customers related with projects
– Visit construction site to do engineering/installation work to support the installation/technical team pre/during/post the construction period
– Coordinate with the installation/technical team on site
– Bachelor degree in Related Engineering field (Civil Eng., Architecture) – Minimum S1
– Minimum 1 year experience in similar job. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
– Curious, want to learn attitude
– Candidate must be able to multitask and flexible.
– Proficient with MS. Word and Excel application. AutoCAD knowledge is a plus.
– Good communication skills in Indonesian. English and/or Japanese proficiency is a plus.
– Ability to travel locally when needed.
|Company Name||Kongo Corporation|
We are Multinational Company in Manufacture and Construction Business, with Branches in South East Asian Countries such as Thailand, Vietnam, and Indonesia.
We are the leading manufacturer of overhead door for factories, warehouses and home garage in Japan.
|Job Category||Civil & Structural|
|Job type||Full Time|
|Salary Range||ABOVE RP5000000|