About the Company
EV Hive is the centre for tech revolutionaries Jakarta Selatan and BSD City. We are the platform that facilitates progressive efficiencies and meaningful connections by providing tasteful and conducive coworking spaces for our dynamic community.
EV Hive is devoted to creating and supporting an ecosystem of startup businesses through weekly events and workshops by our network of entrepreneurs and tech communities. With knowledge sharing and community building as our core values, our members are propagated to grow not only in business but also personally.
As an HR Manager Manager, you will facilitate the recruitment and acquisition of new hires, with a focus on recuritment and development of the excellent work environment at EV Hive for current hires. You will be expected to perform:
We want you to strategize and execute recruitment initiatives by critically analyzing organization’s need, sourcing quality and suitable candidates, posting jobs, reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, tests management, updating the recruitment system and supporting communications to candidates and providers as needed.
- Work with management team to define organization’s hiring plans
- Consult and work with management team to define clear criteria for sourcing and filtering candidates
- Actively sourcing candidates from multiple recruitment channels
- Sort incoming resumes and logs them into appropriate tracking spreadsheets.
- Conduct full cycle recruitment process, including but not limited to :
- Develop interview question list and coordinate candidate interviews, physicals, and testing
- Negotiation for salaries
- Complete and mail out offer/regret letters.
- Post and monitor new positions on various job platforms
Training & HR Generalist Duties
- Execute onboarding procedures for new employees and interns.
- Design employee training programs for both full-time employee and interns.
- Set clear responsibilities through job description, define work processes, and develop performance tracking method with each departments involved and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly KPI for each employees
- Design SOP for track work progress, deadlines and priorities of employees appropriate project management tools (i.e. Asana or Trello).
- Plan and organize strategy for performance evaluation and reviews for all candidates with the respected department
- Plan and execute employee activities such day-to-day tasks, organizing employee/intern team bonding activities.
- Operations : Maintain HR handbooks to ensure compliance with government HR policies
- May be responsible for making meeting and travel arrangements.
- Work proactively with other team members.
- Prioritize activities for the best interest of the team when working on joint projects.
- Openly share new ideas and information with other team members.
- Keep other team members apprised to avoid surprises and disappointment
- Manage and accurately report task, budget, and expenses
- Minimum 1 year of experience in talent acquisition department
- Having experience in full cycle recruitment is a plus
- Proficient in the use of social media (e.g: LinkedIn) and other online job platforms
- Well connected in Indonesia job market
- Problem-solving capabilities necessary to understand the talent competencies needs of different roles and departments in the company
- Excellent interpersonal, research, and time management skills
- Grace under pressure and good judgment in sensitive situations
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented individual with excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team oriented environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as e-mail
- English language proficiency
- Human Resources
- Human Resource Development
|Company Name||EV Hive|
|Description||EV Hive is a community-driven workspace in Jakarta Selatan and BSD City offering knowledge sharing as its core value.
As an extension of East Ventures, EV Hive softly supports the various startup portfolio firms by showcasing and using its products within the co-working space. As such, visitors and tenants will be able to enjoy free espresso provided by Otten Coffee, or slouch on the sofa created by Livaza. Those are only part of the many portfolio products available at EV Hive.
|Industry||Human Resources Management Consulting|
|Job type||Full Time|
|Salary Range||RP3000000 RP5000000|
|Send CV firstname.lastname@example.org|