Graphic Designer Intern
Internship with Lalamove Indonesia can be one of the great experience that we are providing to help students building not only their professional skills but also their soft skills.
The Graphic Design Intern will be supporting the creation of on-brand print and digital materials. Collaborating with the marketing team and supporting our Graphic Designer, the intern can expect to work on projects in a fast-paced environment that will produce creative solutions to be used within the company.
- Create a wide array of print and digital items, including (but not limited to) flyers, postcards, social media graphics, digital signage, and assistance with promotional items for events/trade shows/etc.
- Collaborate with designers, as necessary, to produce high level graphic output.
- Discover new promotional items and assist with artwork as needed.
- Create quality deliverables while adhering to company branding.
- Attend events (training, job fairs, and conferences) as needed to represent our company’s service offerings and interests, as well as social media outreach.
- Participates in special projects and handles all other assigned duties as required within the Marketing Department.
- In pursuit of or holding a degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Advertisement Design, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proficient or working knowledge of the basic Adobe Creative Suite (Ai, Ps, Ae, and or other video maker software) and Microsoft Office programs
- Solid understanding of design fundamentals (typography, composition, layout, color, etc.).
- Ability to organize, monitor, and track numerous projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A positive and professional attitude and a keen sense of urgency to get the job done.
Other Informations :
- The Internship will be last for 3 month (Maximum) and will be paid in monthly basis
- Intern must have own reliable laptop to the Design work