PETKIT is a high-tech company dedicated to design and produce smart products for pets. Founded in August 2013, the company has rapidly developed into one of the leading technology firms in the pet industry.
This is a Events & Marketing Intern role, with other ad-hoc duties assigned as and when. Your main task is to assist with organizing events (2 – 4x/month) and increase the number of followers on our IG and FB Pages. Upon results shown, we will reward you with a bonus.
You will be working in Jakarta Selatan, with a starting intern pay of 1.8 juta/month, bonus (depending on performance) will be given upon target achieved at the end of internship completion up to 1 juta.
You must be fluent in English and in Bahasa Indonesia, and be comfortable with traveling around Jakarta for client meetings, and be comfortable around dogs and cats (as this is a pet product company).
· Conduct Marketing Research
· Social Media Marketing: increase no. of PETKIT Indonesia followers on IG & FB
· Assist with everything events related: searching for vendors, securing venue, event programme, timeline, etc.
· Contact online influencers for partnerships
· Attend client meetings to take notes
· Packing of goods and ensuring shipping/delivery
· Ad-hoc roles given
|Company Name||Pet Kit Indonesia|
|Description||PETKIT is a high-tech company dedicated to design and produce smart products for pets. Founded in August 2013, the company has rapidly developed into one of the leading technology firms in the pet industry.|
|Job Category||Marketing – General & Support|
|Salary Range||RP1000000 RP3000000|