|Content & Social Media Intern
- Producing quality content for blog.sejasa.com that will attract relevant relevant visitors to Sejasa site and write interesting articles to inform and engage users
- Copywriting for email marketing (Sejasa newsletter)
- Managing and monitoring social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
- Producing and writing articles for SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Proofreading existing content to ensure standards are met.
- S1 student from any major. Preferably from Communication, Journalistic, Economic, Marketing, English Literature, Indonesian Literature student or equivalent
- Previous experience related with copywriting for a startup or agency is a plus
- Good in writing and editing articles in Indonesian (English is a plus)
- Attention to details and a critical eye to note errors and correct them
- Ability to coordinate with design team to produce quality content
- Have sufficient general knowledge in service marketplace
- Can-do attitude
- Should be able to think out of the box
- Good communication skills
- Creativity & passion for writing
- Candidates must be willing to work for 3 months internship period
- Candidates must be willing to work in North Jakarta.
||Sejasa.com is a service marketplace that connects people with service providers (photographers, cake makers, air-con service, interior designers, renovation contractors, etc.) that are recommended by the community. We’re one of the largest service marketplace in SEA, with operations in Indonesia & Malaysia and funding by top tier Venture Capital.
We want to disrupt the way people look for local services and we’d like you to join the wild ride with us! You’ll be joining as one of the early employees in a fast growing startup.
||Rp1,000,000 – Rp3,000,000
|Send CV to: