Business Development Intern
Business Development & Research Intern
We are recruiting for an internship program in our Business Development team. If you are driven, a team player, and eager to contribute, please consider this position!
Our team is our greatest asset. We are always on the lookout for someone like you:
- Have passion in both education/mentoring and business
- Think ALL-in Eduspace is an awesome idea (learn more about us: www.all-inedu.com) and have ideas on how to make it even better
- A resourceful person, a self-starter and a fast learner who’s looking for immense opportunity to grow personally and professionally
- Executor with great interpersonal skills, excellent time management, pay attention to details, and think outside the box
Job description and responsibilities:
- Develop and execute learning journey / roadmap for high school students in various disciplines, such as life sciences, engineering/physical science, business, law, etc.
- Support our mentors in sourcing experiential learning activities for enriching the learning journey of our existing student clients
- Research, liaise, and forge relationships with existing and prospective vendors
- Draft proposals, MOU, and agreements with vendors and clients
- Assist with B2C and B2B client acquisitions
- Develop and maintain relationship with existing clients through gathering feedback and taking initiatives in fulfilling their needs
- Assist in product and service developments and marketing
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
- Fluent with word processing, excel spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Current undergraduate student working towards a bachelor’s degree
- Preferred personal traits: Executor; sociable; creative; love travelling, interacting with students and organizing events.
How to Apply:
1. Please send us your CV and cover letter via StudentJob.
2. Make sure you provide your GPA in your CV and your availability for the job.
||ALL-in Eduspace offers premier admissions advisory services and enrichment programs. We guide students to find universities that best fit their goals and maximize their university experience. We also equip students with real-world skills far beyond classroom curriculum. Our mentors comprise of graduates from the world’s top universities and varied professional backgrounds. Our mission is to empower students achieve their potentials in university and beyond.