Web Developer & Designers Internship
Hello guys! Designtopia looking to hire an entrepreneurially-minded individual who can help us expand our capacity, constructively collaborate, and contribute to our client’s success – as a member of the team responsible for digital initiatives, including development, site design, and site management.
We’re looking for a design-savvy developer, or a code-oriented designer. If you’re a designer who loves code, or a developer who loves design, read on. If you’re ready please apply!
- Knowledge of web usability, HTML5, CSS3, PHP, MySQL, DNS, Apache server management with WHM and CPanel, site security and other web management fundamentals.
- You value open source solutions over proprietary solutions, and relish the thought of solving problems with open-source software.
- The ideal candidate is experienced in backend site administration and management, front-end user interactions, and how they work together. For us, the data is inseparable from the user interaction.
- Creative problem solving, critical thinking, innovative exploration, the ability to inquisitively listen and deal with ambiguity is critical.
- Experience with the Joomla! CMS is not mandatory for consideration, but preferred. If you are, tell us why you think you are a good fit in your cover letter.
- Familiarity with app development, app frameworks, PHP customization.
- We work in a Mac-based environment, with support PCs.
- Did you notice we didn’t mention WordPress or Drupal? If you have experience with those platforms, it’s of interest, and would be a welcome addition to our capabilities. We develop primarily in the Joomla! CMS
Qualities of an individual who will fit with our culture:
- You don’t think outside of the box, because there is no box;
- You don’t take yourself too seriously, because we like to have fun with what we do;
- You have a genuine desire to serve our clients and to ensure their success.
We’re looking for:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills. We are a small office and work closely with C-level executives and communication professionals in nonprofit, philanthropic and purpose-driven private businesses. You will be representing Aespire, and our reputation. You’ll be required to spend time on the phone with our clients, and interacting with the team.
- Competence and Confidence. We are seeking a professional who is able to step into this role with minimum orientation and training, to positively contribute and deepen our expertise, and to enhance the level of design interaction and capabilities of our digital initiatives.
- Articulate perspective on your area of expertise. You like to write. Writing skills (for documentation and blogs representing our perspective on a variety of topics) are essential. We’re active bloggers, and are creating a library of courageous thought leadership.
- A self-starter. While you’ll be learning new things every day, you’ll also be self-motivated, responsible for project management, problem-solving, and client interfacing when required.
Key to this position is an individual who understands Aespire’s area of specialization, fits with and can contribute to our culture, shares our values, and brings an enthusiasm to collaborating with a team that is driven by our client’s success. A positive attitude, client-service focus, and excellent inter-personal skills are essential.
To submit your resumé for consideration, please fill out and upload a resumé (PDF format) through the form, along with all required information. Dazzle us!
Are you looking for a position that aligns your passion with purpose? If so, let’s talk.
||We serve the best design service and competitive brand strategies. We make your design visual needs from scratch to the best one. We create effective strategies, powerful identities, seamless interactions, and memorable experiences to connect people to brands and organizations.
|Send CV to