Responsible for maintaining websites. Ensure sites are functioning properly and are available to users. Tests speed of access and improves upon loading speed.
- Make and Maintain websites.
- Design websites.
- Generate and revise web pages.
- Examine and analyze site traffic.
- Create and modify appearance and setting of site.
- Lay out content on web pages.
- Test websites to see if there are any parts that are difficult to use.
- Fix links that don’t work and pictures that aren’t appearing properly.
- Decide how site’s content will be delivered to the Internet.
- Keep files small so sites load faster.
- Test different browsers and ensure people with different computers can access a website.
||RTI Pte Ltd
||IT – Webmaster & SEO