Being one of the videographer for the Foundation means you have the chance to touch lives with each story, testimonial or any other experience that you captured to inspire the surroundings through your lens. You might be the one we are looking for to help us document our mission in making a difference in this country.
– Visiting all projects to participate in the activities to create videos for publications in the Foundation online and offline network
– Interviewing Facilitators and children to document their stories and experiences
– Editing raw videos with/without subtitles into short videos, according to the Foundation’s communication concept
– Working as part of the team in production of communication medias to portray the work of the organisation
– Participate and document events that are created by the Foundation for publication
This is what we are looking for in you:
– Interest for community and children projects
– Independent and fast
– Major in videography or related skill
– Possess your own camera and tripod and disk
– Able to travel around Jakarta
– Crazily passionate about human stories
This is what we can offer you:
– Vibrant experience in community projects
– You can build your videography portfolio
– Lotsa inspirations guaranteed!
|Company Name||Inspiration Factory Foundation|
|Description||“TO INSPIRE UNDERPRIVILEGED CHILDREN TO FULFIL THEIR DREAMS AND INFLUENCE THE WORLD WITH THIS LEGACY.”
That is our vision. The Inspiration Factory Foundation is a non-profit organization that manufactures tools to dare underprivileged children to dream, because Inspiration is at the heart of each world’s greatness. The tools we produce are inside our exclusive DreamProgram and will help these children to pursue their dreams and engages countless communities and inspires people to make a positive impact in this world. Join our factory now!
|Job Category||Photography & Video|
|Salary Range||BELOW RP1000000|