Direct Manager: Consumer Collecting Specialist / Marketing Manager
Location: Greater Area Jakarta
Gender: Male & Female
Language: English and Indonesian
*Strictly for University Students, preferably, UNTAR, UPH, Atma Jaya, UMN, UNJ, Prasmul, Binus, UI*
Red Bull Student Marketeers are part of the most dynamic and empowered Brand and Product Ambassador program in the world. They understand Red Bull’s target group and are responsible for driving the brand image and product understanding on their campus and in their region. The goal of the Student Marketeer program is to reach new consumers, excite university students, increase sales and manage the Red Bull brand on a student level (at their campus). This includes direct contact with consumers and customers, inviting product trial, in addition to working at Red Bull events to ensure an unforgettable brand experience for consumers. Student Marketeers value flexibility over a 9 to 5 job and love to work in a creative working atmosphere.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES: (proven performance in)
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Charismatic, energetic, positive and outgoing personality.
3. Highly approachable and social with the ability to relate to different people in many occasions.
4. Immersed in student life with high understanding of the university, scenes activities & hot-spots.
5. Encompass a creative mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit, with a high sense of responsibility and initiative.
6. Ability to manage part-time work & studies and ideally available to work some evenings and weekends
7. An affinity and desire to learn and apply a new range of skills, especially marketing, negotiation and sales
8. Connected with a variety of influential groups and individuals on campus
9. Passionate about the Red Bull brand and product
10. Driving license (especially for ‘Wings missions’ or specific campuses)
11. Event/project management skills and affinity to work ‘behind the scenes’ (if specialized on Student Projects)
12. Great team player, willingness to represent Red Bull with branded outfits, onboard the Red Bull Mini (if specialized on Wings)
13. Available to flexibly work part-time, including evenings and weekends
14. Enrolled in a University, at least 2nd Semester
15. Available to work with minimum of 2 days/week
16. Holds no other part-time / fulltime job, and not in an Internship period.
In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at Red Bull. We want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
|Company Name||Red Bull Indonesia|
|Description||Red Bull GmbH is an Austrian company which produces Red Bull energy drink. The company is also known for its sponsorship of a range of sporting events and teams. Red Bull were sold worldwide in over 171 countries.|
|Job Category||Marketing – Marketing Communication|
|Job type||Part Time|
|Salary Range||RP3000000 RP5000000|