We are looking for social media manager & event manager intern to work with us to build Kenobi Space to be the most awesome coworking space in Jakarta. Our team consist of experienced entrepreneur & creative people in startup industry, let’s join us and experience how it feels to develop a build a community. We’ll hire two interns for this job, so you can share thought and being a team player.
We’re looking for a free thinker with a doers attitude & curious mind.
- Working on the spot (South Jakarta) five days a week with flexible schedule.
- Help managing event organizing in Kenobi Space
- Managing Kenobi Space’s social media accounts.
- Available for four months internship program
- Live in JABODETABEK
- Have your own laptop & mobile phone
- We don’t really care about a degree, as long as you can do your jobs & willing to learn.
- Familiar with copywriting, social media, and event organizing
- Good communication skill
- Design-minded, which is capable of distinguishing between good and bad design.
- Dare to take a creative risk and tackle any problems.
- Value integrity, hard work, and teamwork.
- Able to work remotely if needed
- Up to 1 million a month, well, enough to have fun in the weekend
- Knowledge, because you can learn anything here. Just help us arrange the workshop/event.
- Business Network. It’s your fault if you can’t meet new people every day in here.
|Company Name||Kenobi Coworking Space|
|Description||Coworking space, event space, meeting room, private office, and auditorium for startup goers, freelancers, enthusiastic funders, aspiring writers, creative designers, and those who want to celebrate creativity in all its form
|Industry||Marketing – Digital & Online|
|Salary Range||BELOW RP1000000|
|Send CV email@example.com|