We are looking for social media manager & content writer intern to work with us to build a marketplace for trip organiser writing platform from scratch. Our team consist of experienced entrepreneur & creative people in startup industry, let’s join us and experience how it feels to develop a product. We’ll hire two interns for this job, so you can share thought and being a team player.
We’re looking for a free thinker with a doers attitude & curious mind.
- Working on the spot (West Jakarta) three times a week & remotely for the rest of the week.
- Producing good quality content for Wanderial’s blog with SEO in mind
- Managing Wanderial’s social media accounts. And don’t worry, We’ll teach you how to do it right.
- Available for three months internship program
- Live in JABODETABEK
- Have your own laptop
- We don’t really care about a degree, as long as you can do your jobs & willing to learn.
- Familixar with writing, social media, and design-minded
- Design-minded, which is capable of distinguishing between good and bad design.
- Dare to take a creative risk and tackle any problems.
- Value integrity, hard work, and teamwork.
- Able to work remotely if needed
- Up to 1 million a month, well, enough to have fun in the weekend
- A chance to have a paid trip to an awesome place like Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, or Maldives. Yeah, we’re not joking, cause our sales partly depend on you so why not right?
|Description||Wanderial is a curated marketplace for trip organizer. We’re an early stage invested startup with curious and tribe like company culture with a casual attitude, performance based accountability, and data-driven decision making process. We’re starting small, but we have a vision to be a leading tourism tech solution company in Southeast Asia. Join us and experience how it’s like to build a product from scratch.|
|Industry||Marketing – Digital & Online|
|Salary Range||BELOW RP1000000|
|Send CV firstname.lastname@example.org|