Partnership & Ticketing Goers
Goers is daily going out app, that allow customers discover cool things to do in Jakarta. (www.goersapp.com). Please find our app on Play Store (goers.co/android) or Apple Store (goers.co/ios).
Our office is located at Tebet Barat and Conclave, Jakarta.
The Partnerships & Ticketing is responsible for generating new business revenue with local, regional and national event/activity producers (“clients”), through promotions and tickets. Also responsible for the overall management of existing partnerships including the development of new revenue opportunities, creating value added opportunities and mutually beneficial market activation programs.
- Great network on live entertainment industry especially with promoters and event organizers and Understand concert ticketing business is preferred but not compulsory.
- Have a great sales skill.
- Self-Motivated team player with a proven ability to work with aggressive individual and team sales goals.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with corporate clients and co-workers.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Solution oriented, problem-solving mentality is a must.
- Must be creative, detail oriented, possess a strong work ethic, be willing to learn and have a burning desire to succeed.
- Possess superior negotiation skills coupled with a net profit bottom line mentality.
- Willingness to work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
Job Description :
- Make deal with event/activity producers about partnership and ticketing
- Research, prospect and establish leads for client relationships followed by an introductory needs analysis/discovery meeting utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Prepare and present Product/Proposalto client decision makers.
- Work closely with supervisor and other members of team to achieve Company goals.
- Manage expense budgets related to the implementation and execution of company partnership agreements.
- Prepare weekly client progress reports.
- Work closely with other divisionswithin the organization on clients related programs including game operations, community relations, public relations, ticket sales and marketing.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned by CEO and COO.
Fill this form here
Send your CV to email@example.com
No more than 5 Aug 2015