Part Time Administrative Assistant – POWER TECHNOLOGY ASEAN Ltd.
Jakarta, and preferably with a short commute to Power Technology ASEAN’s offices located at The Plaza Tower. 41st Floor. Jl. M.H.Thamrin Kav 28-30 Jakarta.
2. ABOUT POWER TECHNOLOGY ASEAN (PTA)
With 30 Years in power systems components and power solutions engineering, PTA is an experienced New Zealand based company with an international outlook. PTA is a sister company of Power Technology Components Ltd, a leader in the solar power field. PTA is focussed on the design, procurement, installation and maintenance of solar energy projects in the ASEAN region, and specialises in extremely remote projects. See www.powertechasean.com for further information.
As a part time administrative assistant, you will support the administrative functions of our Representative Office in Jakarta. You will be working closely with our Regional Manager (1st Report), based in Denpasar, and our Project Manager (2nd Report) based in Auckland, to deliver world class facilities in a timely and efficient manner.
4. JOB REQUIREMENTS
You will be responsible for day to day office operations and procurement in Jakarta. The scope is outlined as follows:
· Office role; you will enter monthly invoices and employee expenses into Netsuite, (an ERP system), and conduct both electronic and manual filing. You will also be responsible for managing incoming and outgoing office documents (filing/archiving), tracking BPJS insurance for site staff and travel bookings (flights, marine transport, accommodation etc for engineers, contract technicians and the like).
· Procurement role; you will support the Project Manager and engineers in entering local procurement invoices into Netsuite and file them and track the delivery, to maximise the likelihood that the products arrive on spec, on time and on budget.
· You will receive and check suppliers’ invoices to match the purchase order/contract, enter suppliers’ invoices into Netsuite, file the tax receipts (if PPN is applied), and make a summary of tax paid for the company tax consultants in Jakarta.
· Our work sites are often in very remote areas, mainly in Eastern Indonesia. From time to time, we support our field engineers with supplies and you may need to help procure basic items and organise delivery to site.
· From time to time you may also be asked to address work items that are outside of the scope above.
· Last year of study or recent graduate of Sekolah Administrasi Sekretaris (or similar)
· Bilingual (written and spoken) English and Bahasa Indonesia.
6. SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
· Administrative knowledge of filing and archiving
· Understanding basic accounting / book keeping
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite incl. XL, Word & Outlook
· Good communication skills
· Computer literate
· Well organized and tidy
· Training will be offered
7. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS TO ENSURE YOUR SUCCESS
· A fast learner and self-starter with a strong work ethic
· An excellent team player
· Enthusiastic and motivated – prepared to be part of the company growth in Indonesia
· Effective listener and exceptional communication skills including timely response to e-mails, phone, WhatsAp or other communications methods
· Ability to manage time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities
8. HOURS OF WORK
· Flexible – to be agreed in advance (AM strongly preferred)
· 2 half days per week: (1 half day being 4 hours) at the PTA office.
· Either Monday or Tuesday and Thursday or Friday
· IDR 2 000 000 net/month (PTA will pay Pph 21).
· IDR 90,000 net/hour if additional time is required.
· Internet/data support @ IDR 100 000/month for communication.
· No holiday leave will accrue. Time off may be granted when requested with at least 2 weeks’ advance notice.
· An Idul Fitri bonus equivalent to 1 months pay will be paid 2 weeks before Idul Fitri. For a part year, the bonus will be prorata for the time worked.
· Time commuting to the PTA office is not considered working time.
· There is a statutory 3-month probation period from time of commencement.
At Power Technology, you will have the opportunity to work within a dynamic, talented and passionate team engaged in the design, supply, implementation of state of the art photovoltaics systems to customers in Indonesia.
Together, we will help ensure a greater uptake of renewable energy and a higher level of consumer protection through quality products, for the benefit of our customers and ultimately the Indonesian power consumers.
|Company Name||Power Technology ASEAN Ltd|
With over 30 Years in power systems components and power solutions engineering, Power Technology is a New Zealand based, International, highly experienced, professional company within the solar industry. Power Technology ASEAN Ltd (PTA) is a sister company of Power Technology Ltd., focusing on design, procurement, installation and maintenance of solar energy projects in the ASEAN region. Our expertise in this market is in the coastal and remote area implementation of solar power solutions. Please see www.powertechasean.com for further information.
|Industry||Advertising Marketing Promotion Public Relation|
|Job type||Part Time|
|Salary Range||RP1000000 RP3000000|
|Send CV email@example.com|