We are recruiting for an internship program in our marketing and business development teams. If you are driven, a team player, and eager to contribute, please consider this position!
Our team is our greatest asset. We are always on the lookout for someone like you:
· Passionate about the education industry
· Think ALL-in Eduspace is an awesome idea (learn more about us: www.all-inedu.com) and have ideas on how to make it even better
· A resourceful person, a self-starter and a fast learner who’s looking for immense opportunity to grow personally and professionally
· Great interpersonal skills, excellent time management, pay attention to details, and think outside the box
Job description and responsibilities:
- Assist the marketing team with, but not limited to, writing content, creating presentations, managing social media, distributing student and school mailings and planning events
- Assist with the development of, executing, and overseeing marketing campaigns; writing reports; providing detailed feedback to management
- Take part in the business development team with the following tasks:
- B2C and B2B lead generations through marketing initiatives, networking, etc
- Identify trends, propose partnership opportunities
- Pitch our services to new clients: preparing presentation materials, contacting clients, developing quotes and proposals, and negotiating deals
- Assist with the development of new business initiatives and marketing campaigns, write reports, and provide management with feedback
· Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
· Fluent with word processing, excel spreadsheet, and presentation software
· Current undergraduate student working towards a bachelor’s degree
For students who are in their final year in university, there will be an opportunity to be offered a full-time position at the end of the internship if you exhibit excellent performance.
How to Apply:
1. Please send us your CV and cover letter via StudentJob.
2. Make sure you provide your GPA in your CV and your availability for the internship.
|Company Name||ALL-in Eduspace|
|Description||ALL-in Eduspace offers premier admissions advisory services and enrichment programs. We guide students to find universities that best fit their goals and maximize their university experience. We also equip students with real-world skills far beyond classroom curriculum. Our mentors comprise of graduates from the world’s top universities and varied professional backgrounds. Our mission is to empower students achieve their potentials in university and beyond.|
|Salary Range||RP1000000 RP3000000|
|Send CV email@example.com|