Magang Social Media Foodpanda
PT Maha Boga Nusantara (foodpanda Indonesia) is looking for social media officer intern.
Social Media at Foodpanda Indonesia is the voice of our company across all major social networks and social chat platforms. He / She plans, implements, and analyses impact of all our social content, engages communities, builds awareness, engagement, and loyalty with broad audience across social platforms. As a passionate team member, you will be fully responsible for your area, working closely with a highly skilled diverse team. You have the chance to gain an inside perspective of our fast growing business by receiving high responsibilities and by taking over your own leadership challenges.
- Fully responsible for content, layout, and logic of foodpanda’s communication across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, BBM Channel, WeChat, Line, Kakaotalk
- Management and leadership of 1-2 Social Media interns
- Creation and execution of highly-engaging, cross-platform social campaigns in close cooperation with other marketing departments
- Community marketing & management tailor-made for user groups most interesting to foodpanda (students, first-jobbers, gamers, sports fans etc.)
- Constant experimental iterations inside very single channel aimed at improvement of overall impact of Social as a channel as measured by Reach, Awareness, Engagement, Traffic from Social channels and the Sales it generates
Send CV to email@example.com