• Min Bachelor Degree / Master Degree from Engineering Computer and Telecomunication
• Experience with popular React js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
• Experience with tech stack like Search Server (Elastic/Solr), Cache (Memcache/Redis), Message Queue (AMQP)
• Understanding of SQL/NoSQL database technologies (such as Monggo and Postgresql, etc.)
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of modern front-end build pipelines an tools
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with code versioning tools GIT
• Team working skill able to work in a team and have a good team working attitude
• Analytical skill able to look at complex data and computer systems and find inefficiencies, analyze weaknesses or security threats
• Problem solving skill : Need to be able to analyze an issue security threat or problem and make decisions on how to proceed
• Creativity: Finding new and innovative solution to problems requires creativity
• Communnication skill: Will able to speak to clients, write recommendations, listen to concerns, and communicate with teammates
• Presentation Skill: Able to present their findings aand recommendations to their contracted company and their own management
|Company Name||MitraComm MBPS1|
|Description||Established in 1991, from being an authorized dealer of Panasonic Telecommunication products such as Key Telephone Systems, PABX and Fax, the company today is a world-class solutions provider of end-to-end CRM solutions and supporting products.
We are certified partners of global IT and Communications leaders such as Avaya, Oracle Siebel, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Gemalto, McAfee, Juniper, Nuance, Verint, Audio Codes, F5, EMC, Symmetricom, Cyber Ark, etc.
As a group of companies, Phintraco has been supporting and providing its customers with world-class leading edge solutions. Deliver solutions and services that help customers accelerate their business growth. We believe that this will create significant new value, to our customers and Phintraco as a group at the same time. Today, Phintraco Group has served over 300 customers, ranging from medium to large companies, local and multi-national companies, both in Indonesia and overseas market.
The Phintraco Group is made up of member companies:
|Job Category||IT Management|
|Job type||Full Time|
|Salary Range||ABOVE RP5000000|