Gold Star Education is looking for Graphic Design Strategist. You will have a role part as an advisor to the business in bringing the team in advancing the holistic customer experience. Are you an organized, strong communicator with a deep understanding of design research, product design, service design, and branding? You will have the opportunity to formulate what the big picture for Gold Star Education going forward, then think through Design strategies on how to get there, and put together structures needed to implement those strategies.
- Collaborate with business & marketing teams to identify innovation opportunities that create value for customers and organization.
- Defining and/or refining product and service concepts by testing in the market.
- Communicating research discoveries and insight to influence product and branding direction.
- Collaborate with People Operations team to shape the organization of Design during the fast growth of the company.
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment.
- Representing the design discipline and its value to non-designers within Gold Star Education.
- Designs and produces all Gold Star Education company-wide marketing materials, both print and electronic (brochures, video, images, posters, fliers, photos, email marketing, etc.)
- Designs and produces any supporting creative materials for all Dining units, including menu boards, pamphlets, event signage, branding, etc.
- Printing and production of advertising materials, including working with our in-house printer and/or other supplier etc.
- Takes professional photos of our products, services and other images as needed.
- Performs other duties, as assigned or as appropriate.
- Able to make design research experience
- Experience in a management or leadership role
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
Bachelor’s Degree Design Graphic/ Motion Graphic/ Cinematography or equivalent in a related field or competency. Related work experience may be considered in formal educational requirements
General knowledge of graphic design principles and concepts.
Master Basic Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lighroom,Adobe Premier Pro, Flash, After Effect or related software.
Web/HTML knowledge is not required, but an added benefit.
|Company Name||Gold Star Education|
|Description||Gold Star Education is an expert, reliable and professional education institution. We have concept that our students will shine brightly with high optimism, academic excellence through our nurturing help, extensive knowledge, and strong influence in the environment and society.
Our Clients come from:
We are experienced in preparing students to face international tests such as Cambridge Test ( CIPAT, Check Point, IGCSE, O/N Level, As dan A Level; IB Test (PYP, MYP, DP: HL,SL) and University Entrance Tests (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, GRE, GMAT).
Our Main Services:
|Salary Range||RP1000000 RP3000000|
|Send CV firstname.lastname@example.org|