[INTERNSHIP] Corporate Communications
If you are passionate about communication, a dynamic person, love to write, full of creative ideas, multitasker, would like to be a part on Indonesia’s Leading Integrated Energy Company, you’re the one who we are looking for as Corporate Communications Intern!
- At least in 6th semester (undergraduate) of Public Relation / Communication / related
- Good attitude, willing to learn, confidence
- Periode : 3-4 months
You’ll responsible to :
- Assist in planning and writing Indika Energy internal communications tools including internal magazine; “Indikator”
- Assist with internal and external Corporate Communications event.
- Assist with news tracking and daily news.
- Assist with certain press opportunities – press releases, press gathering, sponsorship opportunities, etc.
- Organize and attend Corporate Communications meeting including preparing agenda, taking minutes and sharing thoughts & ideas.
- Collaborating with Corporate Communications team on new ideas for communications programs.
We are waiting for your submissions. Goodluck!
|PT Indika Energy Tbk
PT Indika Energy, Tbk. as Indonesia’s leading integrated energy company, we bring together
energy resources, energy services, and energy infrastructure into a complete value chain
which provides energy solutions to meet the national and global needs.
To be a world-class Indonesian energy company recognized for its integrated competencies on energy resources, services and infrastructure.
- To capitalize on the abundant energy resources in support of the global economic growth
- To create integration and synergies across business
- To create optimum shareholders value
- To continously develop its human capital
- To become a good corporate citizen
|Public Relations – General/Support