||Human Resources Associates will be responsible for the management of the Human Resource Department and will lead Ruangguru’s Human Resources Associates programs and service delivery efforts. The candidate should be a hands-on leader and doer. This role will require the candidate to maintain payroll, time-off requests, exit interviews etc. Additionally, the Human Resources Associates will develop, implement, and align Human Resources Associates programs with business objectives, and core values, serving, as a strategic partner of the senior management team while supporting employees in their day-to-day Human Resources Associates needs.
- Source and hire top talents across Indonesia
- Develops an effective, fun, and sustainable corporate culture
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection;
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
An Ideal candidate will posses:
- S1 required
- Several years of experience in an HR capacity with increasing responsibility to include at least two (2) years in a management role, preferably in a multi-location environment. Experience working in a high growth company is a significant plus.
- Exhibits excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Requires outstanding interpersonal, coaching and listening skills with the ability to communicate within all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills and proven ability to mobilize resources, as well as inspire and lead across distributed and cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytic skills and ability to consume complex information, develop recommendations, and secure resources needed to achieve business results.
||Ruangguru.com is an exciting and growing venture in the Indonesian education space. We offer various tech-enabled educational products spanning one-on-one tutoring marketplace, group class marketplace, online testing platforms, and more. Since our launch in April 2014, our flagship tutoring marketplace platform has grown rapidly to nearly 20,000 registered tutors across Indonesia – which would place us as the largest education marketplace in the country. Going forward, we will continue to venture into new verticals in the education space, and realize our vision to become the largest tech-enabled education provider in Indonesia.