The Pawoon Internship Programme offers a unique opportunity to experience the world of tech startups with meaningful and productive projects that allow you to build your resume and develop your skills. You will be provided with challenging projects, performance feedback, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities.
We have internship intakes all year round, so if you have recently graduated or if you have free time between your semesters just let us know when you’re available to start!
Pawoon working environment enables you to be hands on and gain exposure to relevant experience in building a venture. Our fast paced startup style also ensures endless learning and growth opportunities.
We are looking for recent graduates or current students who have a strong desire to be part of a team that’s transforming how we access POS classes and activities.
You will be:
● Committing 3 months of your time to becoming an awesome (paid!) intern
● Assigned to intern with a specific team that requires the skills/knowledge your have
● Exposed to the full-on experience of working in a tech start-up
● Learning crucial basic skills like communication, time management and multitasking
● Having a better understanding of how the POS industry works
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
● A creative, passionate, and flexible personality
● The ability to work on their own as well as part of a team
● Strong communication and relationship building skills
● Strong command of the English language (written & verbal).
● Mature attitude with a capability to discuss business issues.
● Positive attitude and energetic approach
|Company Name||PT Alphanovation Digital Teknindo|
|Description||Pawoon is cloud-based Point of Sales (POS) application for Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
Our mission is to help SMEs becoming more efficient and productive in running their business, by providing a platform that gives them the tools to thrive in the current era of connected commerce.
It’s more than just an app to record transactions, provide analytics, and accept many forms of payments. But, it’s also a platform that provides access to tools and insights that will give SME merchants an edge in attracting, interacting and retaining customers.
We are focused on becoming the leading POS brand in the Indonesian market first, with 16 Million SME in the retail industry. Huge portion of these still conduct their business traditionally (without technology), presenting an excellent opportunity.
|Job Category||Administration Manager & Operational|
|Salary Range||RP1000000 RP3000000|