Graphic Designer (Intern)
Graphic Design Intern will be responsible in developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations for marketing campaigns Sebangsa Network.
- Student/Graduate of Visual Art, Graphic Design, or related Art Major.
- Young, energetic, and creative thinker.
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Having knowledge of Adobe In Design, Premiere, and After Effects will be a plus.
- Willing to work in South Jakarta.
Please attach your portfolio. (mandatory requirement)
||PT Sebangsa Bersama
||Sebangsa was established in 2012 by seasoned professionals with various background from communication, social media, technology to business, with a mission to share and build Indonesia together through the use of digital technology.
Sebangsa Network, with offices in Jakarta and Yogyakarta, is currently developing :
- Sebangsa App, Sebangsa is a Community Collaboration Platform.
This platform functions as a Social-development Infrastructure to empower communities & groups in disseminating their mission and inspiration in building society.
Platform: Web (sebangsa.com), Android, iOS
- Arena App, ARENA is a virtual public platform that allows attendees to enjoy the digital stage and interact with the Performer on the stage. to accommodate conventional events such as debates, talk shows, discussions, auctions and others. Platform: Web (arena.id), Android
||Creative & Design