Graphic Designer (Illustrator)
A Graphic Designer will be responsible in developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations for marketing campaigns Sebangsa Network.
- Graduate of Visual Arts, Graphics Design, or related art major
- Young, energetic, and creative thinker
- Mastering Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Having knowledge of Adobe In Design, Premiere, and After Effects will be a plus
- Preferably 0-1 experience(s) at related work or projects
- Most importantly we want individual that can demonstrate a strong artist portfolio and talent in designing graphic and video
- Willing to work in South Jakarta
Please put your online portfolio (Graphic Design) URL. (mandatory requirement)
||PT Sebangsa Bersama
||Sebangsa was established in 2012 by seasoned professionals with various background from communication, social media, technology to business, with a mission to share and build Indonesia together through the use of digital technology.
Sebangsa Network, with offices in Jakarta and Yogyakarta, is currently developing :
- Sebangsa App, Sebangsa is a Community Collaboration Platform.
This platform functions as a Social-development Infrastructure to empower communities & groups in disseminating their mission and inspiration in building society.
Platform: Web (sebangsa.com), Android, iOS
- Arena App, ARENA is a virtual public platform that allows attendees to enjoy the digital stage and interact with the Performer on the stage. to accommodate conventional events such as debates, talk shows, discussions, auctions and others. Platform: Web (arena.id), Android
||Creative & Design