1. Work with the fab People Team on two aspects: recruitment & people operations.
2. You’ll learn the steps in attracting, screening, interviewing & selecting talent.
3. Posting job openings to online job posting sites, social media, and other online resources
4. Updating and maintaining tracking databases to screen candidates for interviews
5. Conducting telephone interviews
6. Scheduling for on-site interviews with hiring managers
7. You will be managing internship program: recruitment and engagement of interns (read: lots of fun)
8. Assist with admin-related matters when required.
9. Plan and organize events.
10. You’ll be really involved in everything that’s going on in the company – in the best way possible.
1. High emotional intelligence
2. Ability to quickly start a conversation and make people feel comfortable
3. Great communication skills
4. Healthy sense of humor
5. Details oriented and high in discipline
6. Ready to work and play 24/7
7. Positive attitude
|Company Name||Fave Indonesia|
|Description||Fave Indonesia is building the daily habit in local commerce, offering a vast online marketplace where people discover and save on amazing things to do, see, eat and buy. By enabling real-time commerce across local businesses, and travel destinations, shoppers can find the best a city has to offer. Fave is redefining how small businesses attract and retain customers by providing them with customizable and scalable marketing tools and services to profitably grow their businesses.
Fave Indonesia is home to some of the best minds and talent in the country. Fave Indonesia team is driven, passionate and completely committed in our quest to make life more exciting. Fave Indonesia is growing and its fast- paced startup culture ensures endless learning and growth opportunities in a supportive environment. Join us today!
|Job Category||HRD Staff|
|Salary Range||RP1000000 RP3000000|
|Send CV firstname.lastname@example.org|