About the Company
EV Hive is the centre for tech revolutionaries Jakarta Selatan and BSD City. We are the platform that facilitates progressive efficiencies and meaningful connections by providing tasteful and conducive co-working spaces for our dynamic community.
EV Hive is devoted to creating and supporting an ecosystem of startup businesses through weekly events and workshops by our network of entrepreneurs and tech communities. With knowledge sharing and community building as our core values, our members are propagated to grow not only in business but also personally.
- Develop strategies to ensure highest quality member experience.
- Record, maintain, and periodically update on members’ database including but not limited to their name, company, email, phone number, the date when they first joined, and the date when they leave.
- Proactively gather data on members’ business objectives and identify both EV Hive and member services that could help members achieve their objectives.
- Seek opportunities to engage members to discover and discuss members’ objectives, i.e. using member service request as an opportunity to learn more about member, member’s business and any other needs member may have.
- Identify opportunities and act on them to connect members.
- Work on community initiatives designed to develop connections between members, including member introductions, curating events, and event follow-ups.
- Work with the Facility Manager in handling daily inquiries and complaints from tenants, also be the point of communications for special events, building repairs, and such activities.
- Engage in a larger community of the market by attending events and networking with local start-ups and organizations.
- Manage customer communications emails and newsletters to drive customer engagement.
- Communicate the ongoing promotion of perks, discount, or tie-ups with partners of EV Hive.
- Develop processes to ensure high customer retention.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports that outline progress of our community.
Marketing & Sales
- Generate leads and conduct tours to execute on sales strategy and work towards/to maintain 100% building occupancy (such as considering if it is too much or too little, as well as how to include virtual membership).
- Work with marketing team to manage social media engagement.
- Provide input for marketing content strategy.
- Engage in a larger city community by attending events and networking with local start-ups and organizations.
- Work with the Marketing and Facility Manager to drive growth by developing offers and promotions.
- Help report daily, weekly and monthly progress of our locations and community.
- Develop, curate and organize events.
- Work with the Event Manager to develop, create partnership, publish and organize events, and collect post- event feedback in assigned centers.
- Support other communities by providing event space, help publishing their events, and be community partners for their events.
- Find opportunities on hosting event together (such as by promoting our event space, becoming a venue sponsor, or creating Entrepreneurship Talk).
- Work with the Events Manager to provide weekly and monthly events reports.
- Write a short blurb of event summary on the community blog or newsletter.
- You are passionate about hospitality, community building, and customer relations.
- You have solid organizational and self-managed skills with the ability to prioritize works and see what needs to get done without daily guidance.
- You have strong interpersonal and professional communication skills to interfere with members, the EV Hive Board, and external parties on social media.
- You know how to strike a balance between engaging the community to foster a sense of ownership, and getting on with getting things done.
P.S. Our opening hours is 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., 5 days a week, so time-flexibility is required.
||EV Hive is a community-driven workspace in Jakarta Selatan and BSD City offering knowledge sharing as its core value.
As an extension of East Ventures, EV Hive softly supports the various startup portfolio firms by showcasing and using its products within the co-working space. As such, visitors and tenants will be able to enjoy free espresso provided by Otten Coffee, or slouch on the sofa created by Livaza. Those are only part of the many portfolio products available at EV Hive.
|Send CV to