Business Research Internship Program At KADIN
The internship program is designed to provide an opportunity for students to gain a real work setting and give invaluable experience on a day to day basis. The duration of this program is 3-6 months and you will be coached by appointed supervisor to help you learn more about the Database Management.
- doing research on companies, country profile studies and trade and investment issues;
- managing database of companies by contacting the companies and doing the follow-up;
- assisting with event preparations and organization, and general office duties including printing and copying;
- contributing an article to BSD monthly e-newsletter with relevant events;
- screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
What we expect from you:
- good verbal and written communication skills in English and Indonesian;
- proactive and take initiatives on your own;
- able to work under pressure;
- good in administrative and organizational skills;
- excellent team player and ability to work independently;
- honest and not afraid to ask questions or express your opinions politely;
- excellent interpersonal skills and high flexibility;
- meticulous on detail;
- can have fun at work while getting things done.
Application is closed by March 13, 2017.
||KADIN Indonesia – Business Support Desk
||KADIN Business Support Desk is a special unit within KADIN Indonesia designed to provide specialized support to foreign and domestic businesses.
|Send CV to