Business Development (BD) – Part-time job is a position to leverage your resources and skills to recruit UC wemedia members among develop journalists/bloggers/writers communities or individuals. During the work, you will have the professional trainings to equip you with the full knowledge and BD skills. You will be helping the writers to connect with the top content distribution platform in Indonesia and in the meantime to grow your BD capabilities and embrace the internet trend of content digitalization.
What you need to be BD – Part Time at UC News, as follow:
1. You have joined in a journalism/blogger/writing/comic community or Comics communities, either in Jakarta or outside Jakarta, with a total membership of more than 100+ people;
2. Active, communicative and energetic to develop your community member and writer friends to become part of UC Wemedia writer.People; and
3. Good BD skills/background with fluent English speaking. The great orientation on achievement and used to dealing with pressure.
4. Having passion for internet and fast trending new things.
5. Able to attend weekly meeting in UC office in Jakarta
4. The flexible workplace. You don’t have to be at UC News office, you can achieve you KPI anywhere you want.
What is the benefit?
1. We will give you Professional training on BD skills and UC News producta short-course to support the Part time job. weekly meeting in office for sustainable training.
2. Flexible working place. and everything necessary to
3. High incentive salary based on your goal. is depended on your to IDR 3,000,000 per month and beyond. this job.
4. You will earn salary up to IDR 3,000,000 per month and beyond.
5. Moreover, Ooutstanding achievement will be given firmed offer to work at UC News, under the Business Development team.(If you are a student, the official intern will be considered with good performance), as a permanent employee.
|Company Name||UCWeb Indonesia (Alibaba Group)|
|Description||UC MOBILE CO., LTD. an Alibaba Group company, is a leading provider of mobile internet software technology and services. Since its inception in 2004, UCWeb’s mission has been to provide better mobile internet experience to billions of users around the world. Its international product portfolio includes a mobile browsing service (UC Browser), app and game distribution platforms (9Apps and 9Game), a mobile traffic platform (UC Union) among others.
UC Browser, the flagship product of UCWeb, is available on more than 3,000 different models of cell phones from over 200 cell phone manufacturers. In addition, UC Browser is compatible with all mainstream operating systems such as Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Symbian, Win CE, Java, MTK, and Blackberry. In June 2011, UCWeb released its own U3 engine, the company’s proprietary technology. Browsers based on the U3 kernel give users a faster, more convenient and more secure web surfing experience. Already the No.1 mobile browser in China and India, UC Browser has become the world’s largest third party mobile browser as of the end of 2014 as per StatCounter in terms of monthly pageview market share. At the end of March 2015, UC Browser has become the No.1 mobile browser in Indonesia according to StatCounter.
Today, UCWeb continues to develop rapidly, with 80% of its 3,000 employees involved in product research and development. UCWeb has more than 200 patents, both pending and received, in the field of mobile browsing.
UCWeb has established local offices and teams in China, India, Vietnam, Russia and Indonesia, serving users in more than 150 countries and regions around the world. As the company’s steps toward globalization is taking on a steady pace, UCWeb will continue to provide a better mobile internet experience to billions of users around the world.
|Job type||Part Time|
|Salary Range||RP1000000 RP3000000|
|Send CV email@example.com|