UC News from Alibaba Group is looking for candidates to join our internship program.
– Responsibility, commitment and able to deal with stress
– Able to work minimal 3 days per week at Jakarta Branch Office (DBS Tower, Ciputra Word). Schedule can be flexible.Working hour start from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM with 1.5 hour lunch break.
– Good English skill and good understanding of slang word used in English (able to read Mandarin is a plus)
– Able to speak and write English well . Experience with Journalism, bloggers or writing.
– Leader of student organization and experience in event organization is a plus.
– Opportunity to learn in world leading internet company
– Salary around 200K IDR / day
|Company Name||UCWeb (Alibaba Group)|
|Description||UC MOBILE CO., LTD. an Alibaba Group company, is a leading provider of mobile internet software technology and services. Since its inception in 2004, UCWeb’s mission has been to provide better mobile internet experience to billions of users around the world. Its international product portfolio includes a mobile browsing service (UC Browser), app and game distribution platforms (9Apps and 9Game), a mobile traffic platform (UC Union) among others.
UC Browser, the flagship product of UCWeb, is available on more than 3,000 different models of cell phones from over 200 cell phone manufacturers. In addition, UC Browser is compatible with all mainstream operating systems such as Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Symbian, Win CE, Java, MTK, and Blackberry. In June 2011, UCWeb released its own U3 engine, the company’s proprietary technology. Browsers based on the U3 kernel give users a faster, more convenient and more secure web surfing experience. Already the No.1 mobile browser in China and India, UC Browser has become the world’s largest third party mobile browser as of the end of 2014 as per StatCounter in terms of monthly pageview market share. At the end of March 2015, UC Browser has become the No.1 mobile browser in Indonesia according to StatCounter.
Today, UCWeb continues to develop rapidly, with 80% of its 3,000 employees involved in product research and development. UCWeb has more than 200 patents, both pending and received, in the field of mobile browsing.
UCWeb has established local offices and teams in China, India, Vietnam, Russia and Indonesia, serving users in more than 150 countries and regions around the world. As the company’s steps toward globalization is taking on a steady pace, UCWeb will continue to provide a better mobile internet experience to billions of users around the world.
|Salary Range||RP3000000 RP5000000|
|Send CV firstname.lastname@example.org|