Business Development Manager Job Duties:
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
||Indonesian Student Job is a job portal that provides information about part time, internship, volunteer, temporary or casual job and fresh graduate jobs for the age ranges between mainly 17-24 year-old students and recent graduates from vocational college and university in Indonesia that can be suitable for blue collars and white collars jobs. The aim is set to build a bridge between the job providers and jobseekers. We help companies simply the recruitment process by locating qualified and verified candidates through profiling and screening process.
||Administration Manager & Operational
|Send CV to