Momentum Global Partners (MGP) is a startup incubator and consulting firm. We build disruptive business from the ground up. Our startups are in tech, fast moving consumer goods, services and amusement. We have a rare opportunity for graduate who wants to see what it takes to build a successful business – and it’s not easy.
We are looking for a fast learner to assist our Partners with growing our tiny startups into fully-grown business. We’re looking foe eager and enthusiastic business minded individuals who are curious to understand how business works. This attitude will come in handy when you have to stay on top of operations, finance,sales, marketing, design and R&D. This role will suit someone with entrepreneurial ambitions. You can expect to get your hands dirty with the following :
– Test our ideas : not all business ideas are created equal. We need your help to weed out any bad eggs quickly by building prototypes to run quick and dirty test
– Build our smart products : You will help us develop our ideas into a real business by looking at sourcing, operations, human resources, public relations, marketing, sales and finance.
– Convince the investors require a lot of persuading before parting with their cash : this is why they have the money in the first place ! You will help us prepare financial models for investor presentations to illustrate why they should take notice
– Recently graduates from a top university (local or international) with great grades
– Speak good English
– Can understand numbers but also string together a sentence (it doesn’t need to be Shakespeare)
– Super ambitious and a go getter
– Work hard with positive attitude
– Can think critically and make decisions quickly
– Excellent problem solver
– Team player and people smile when you enter the room
– Has character and charisma
If you like what you see and fit the requirements, send your resume at email@example.com and tell us why this could be the beginning of something great !