1. Bachelor degree required
2. Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
3. Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
4. Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
5. Good research skills and attention to detail
6. Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors
7. Duties may include engaged with any related area, creating spreadsheets for reporting and presentation and filling.
8. Support the sale team with customer problem resolution related to contracts.
9. Maintain account lists, client database and sales contracts bookings.
10. Track referrals within salesforce.com and participate in monthly reporting and update meetings.
11. Prepare and track proposals as requested by outside sales teams
12. Prepare account information as needed for sales including equipment installed, lease pricing, expiration dates, support contracts, opines lists.
13. Manage sales documentation workflows, customer and vendor contracts and other confidential documents : scan, file and corordinate signatures and fillings / registrations.
Send your application no longer than 15 May to email@example.com